At S+T we completely understand that this is a strange and difficult time for all of us. We are here to support you in your efforts to self-isolate or work from home and just be comfortable! Our hope is that our Rompers bring a little bit of happiness and comfort to you in this uncertain time. It is our commitment to you that we will do everything in our power to keep shipping out your orders, until we are told otherwise.
We want to share with you that we’re prioritizing keeping everyone safe as much as possible across the S+T family by adhering to the recommendations provided by the World Health Organization, The Government of Canada, and the CDC.
Our hearts go out to anyone who has been affected by COVID-19. We are taking extra precautions in our warehouses and office to ensure our staff are staying safe.
How are we doing this?
- S+T team members who can work from home are doing so, collaborating digitally.
- All meetings are being conducted over the phone or computer, to avoid large gatherings.
- By reducing the number of team members working at HQ, we have increased the size of our fulfilment space to give our team increased distance between workstations.
- We have implemented protocol for team members to practice social distancing both at work and in their personal lives.
- We have maximized cleaning measures to ensure safe product shipping and a safe working environment for all.
We will continue to monitor the situation and adapt when and where we can to help stop the spread and ensure the safety of our staff and customers.
To our Smash + Tess Family, please stay safe and healthy! Have your happy hour via skype rather than in person, spend quality time at home, and stay comfortable in your Rompers!
We will continue to post on social media, send emails & newsletters and celebrate our #smashtessgirls in an effort to provide some lightness and fun. We hope to brighten up both your inboxes and feed! Drop us a comment or message, we love hearing from you!
xx Ash, Tess, and Mer